The Battle Mode feature is only available on Azar app versions 5.5.0 (Android), 4.5.0 (iOS) and above.
What is Battle Mode?
Battle mode is a new feature that enables Live hosts to challenge each other to 3 minute 1:1 battles. During the battle, hosts will appear next to each other on screen and will compete for gifts from their shared audience.
How do I start a battle?
1. Click the VS button on the bottom right corner after starting your stream.
2. Choose who you want to battle with and click "Next" (choose a specific host from the list or choose "Random" to battle a random host).
3. Select a hashtag to let your opponent know what the theme of the battle is.
4. Click "Send Battle Request" or "Random Battle"
* You cannot request or join battles whilst talking to a guest.
* Battle requests can only be cancelled before your opponent accepts them.
How do I accept a battle request?
1. Look out for a red dot on the bottom right corner of your screen.
2. When it appears, click on the VS button to check your battle requests.
3. Click the green ✔ button to accept the request.
* The lifetime battle-winning count and the battle request hashtag of each host will appear next to their nickname.
* To reject requests, either click the X button to reject a single request, or reject all requests by clicking "Reject All".
How do I send gifts during a battle?
1. Click on "Gift" to view gift options
2. Select the host you want to reward
3. Click "Send" (the gifting gauge bar will move along with the gifting amount for each host)
* Gifts can also be sent to both competing hosts at the same time.
* You can check who's winning the battle by looking at the gauge bar & the accumulated value of the gifts each host has received.
How does the rematch process work?
1. During the cool-down period, both hosts will be asked whether they want to enter a rematch.
2. If both hosts choose to rematch, they will enter into another 3 minute battle.
3. If either host chooses not to rematch or force-skip before the battle ends, they will return to their individual live rooms and will resume their separate streaming sessions.