Select your language:
Azar Live is Azar’s new live streaming service. The Azar Live Team monitors all interactions between the hosts, guests, and viewers. We do our best to keep Azar Live a fun and safe place. If a user does not act in accordance with the Azar Live community guidelines, restrictions will be imposed on the respective user. Additional offences can be deemed inappropriate by the Azar Live Team even if they are not listed within the community guidelines including termination of user’s service.
We encourage you to report any inappropriate behavior or content immediately. The Azar Live Team thoroughly reviews all reports. (How to report)
Minors are not permitted to use Azar Live.
In addition, any kind of exposure, sexual or otherwise, of minors on Azar Live may be subject to restrictions.
- Prohibited actions
- When a minor impersonates an adult or provides false information to the Azar Live Team or other users as if they are an adult, or when an adult impersonates a minor or provides false information to the Azar Live Team or other users as if they are a minor.
- Sexual exploitation of minors or related content will be immediately restricted and may be reported to external or related criminal investigative agencies.
- Pornographic images/videos of a minor or depictions of a minor.
- Content that directly and specifically describes minors as objects of a sexual nature.
- Acts such as showing minors participating in dangerous behavior or inciting and encouraging minors to engage in dangerous behavior (acts that may cause injury, including dangerous pranks).
- Acts such as encouraging, inciting, engaging, and assisting in cyberbullying or harassment involving minors (suggestive acts and sexual harassment, violent acts such as excessive insulting, targeting individuals to abuse or humiliate, exposing or requesting personal information such as phone numbers or bank account numbers, recording/photographing others without obtaining consent, disclosing, transmitting, sharing recordings, and agitating/bullying, etc.)
- Not reporting to the Azar Live Team and committing any of the acts below even though they recognize or are suspicious that the other party is a minor.
- Inducing or forcing a minor to pay or send a gift.
- Deceiving or threatening a minor to pay or send a gift.
- Permitting and encouraging a minor to send a payment or gift without reporting.
2. Sexual exposure and harassment and any actions causing sexual humiliation are defined as severely prohibited in Azar Live.
The Azar Team may impose restrictions on the use of Azar Live for any actions or comments made during streaming or chatting, including indecent exposure or any of the other sexual content below.
- Indecent exposure
- Explicit exposure, representation, or description of sensitive body parts, including genitalia, anus, buttocks, nipples, pubic hair, etc.
- Streaming intentional close-ups of a part of the body (body hair, chest, etc.)
- Streaming while wearing only underwear.
- Streaming while wearing a swimsuit indoors (excluding indoor swimming pools).
- Sexual acts
- Descriptions or depictions of masturbation, touching genitalia, sexual actions, or other sexual actions.
- The act of masturbation including moaning or suggestive sexual actions.
- Displaying sexual images, pornographic videos, sex toys, or underwear, etc.
- Sexually implicit behavior such as continuously touching sensitive body parts.
- Including but not limited to grabbing one’s chest or licking one’s fingers, etc.
- Explicit physical contact including kissing.
- Content dealing with sexual topics.
- Inappropriate references of genitalia, requesting sexual exposure, or sexual acts from other users.
- Uploading to one’s profile or sending sexual images, pornographic videos, adult toys, etc.
- Creating, sending, spreading, or sharing sexual content (including hidden cameras, deepfakes, photo-edting, etc.).
- Including phrases, emoticons, or images that imply explicit, obscene content, such as sexual words, provocative and hateful sexual expressions, and slang or profanity about male and female genitalia, in the title of the livestream, user name, profile, etc.
- Proposing or demanding excessive physical exposure, sexual behavior in exchange for economic or non-economic compensation or requesting economic or non-economic compensation for providing excessive physical exposure or sexual behavior.
- Other obscene acts that do not fall under the above.
- Sexual harassment
- Words or gestures of a sexual nature that may cause shame or humiliation, regardless of the user’s intentions.
- Causing sexual discomfort by indirectly expressing or using an object to insinuate a body part.
- Expressions that are judged to have sexual implications or intentions.
- Malicious content induced or permitted as the result of a sexual act.
3. Azar Live prohibits the distribution and exposure of illegal recordings and obscene content.
It is also strictly prohibited to record and distribute Azar Live streams without the consent of all participants, including hosts and guests, and Azar Live Team. Violation may result in restrictions. The Azar Live Team may work with external agencies to punish criminals and prevent these behaviors from recurring.
- Recording Azar Live streams without the consent of participants, including the hosts and guests, as well as disclosing non consensual photos or videos to others. Service use may be restricted and subject to legal punishment.
4. Discrimination, insults, defamation, hate speech and behavior, harassment, or threats are prohibited.
Users are prohibited from posting or transmitting inappropriate content that includes insults, ridicule, disparagement, or hatred towards others in Azar Live content and profile photos, Azar Live room titles, or cover images.
- Acts of hatred
- Expressing hatred, insulting, or verbally harassing an individual or specific group, including race, country, region, gender, age, sexual orientation, religion, disability, etc., or promoting or inciting such acts.
- Creating, distributing, or inciting disparaging, slanderous, or racist content and actions.
- Encouraging or promoting terrorism, hatred, or the joining of a criminal organization.
- Insults to the other party/specific person/group
- Content that insults or mocks a specific person.
- The act of disparaging and insulting another person's appearance.
- Insulting another person.
- Offending another person by use of a body part.
- Cursing and provoking another person.
- Making a statement that damages another person's name, status, social status, personality, etc.
- Sharing false or unverified information about another person or sharing another person’s personal information against their will.
- Harassment and threats
- Bullying or threatening an individual or group by threat of sharing personal information.
- Creating or disseminating content that harasses others.
- Disparaging others, swearing, and attacking weaknesses to demand money, force an apology, or slander by making false accusations.
- Threatening or requesting something of monetary value.
5. Hateful conduct, mistreatment, violent content, and any other content that may humiliate or offend others is prohibited.
Creation and dissemination of content and activities that expose or encourage cruelty, abuse, and violence are prohibited, including content that can cause discomfort to another person.
- Inappropriate references, conversations, or content pertaining to self-harm/suicide and implied acts, including taking drugs, recommending eating disorders, etc.
- Content that may induce someone to attempt suicide by glorifying or recommending suicide/self-harm.
- Violent acts against people or animals, such as beating, etc.
- Threatening or harming the body of another person.
- Threatening viewers and other Azar Live participants.
- Use of a weapon such as a gun or knife, etc. or showing it on the screen during an Azar Live stream.
- All kinds of conspiracy of terrorism or spreading content related to terrorism.
- Acts that can cause discomfort and disgust to other users (reactions using food trash, etc.).
- Intentionally causing disgust by detailed explanations of various medical practices.
- Content that purposefully aims to disrupt social order, such as anti-humanitarian acts, etc.
- Use of inflammatory language, etc.
- Other acts of violence or acts that may cause shock and disgust that do not fall under the above items.
6. Sharing and disclosing one’s own personal information, or that of others, while streaming or chatting is prohibited in order to protect personal privacy.
Non consensual sharing of private information is prohibited on Azar Live. Demanding someone to share their personal information, theft of someone’s personal information, and impersonation is prohibited. Please report users that ask for personal information.
Below are examples of private information that must not be demanded, shared, or used without permission:
- Personally identifiable information
- Email address
- Location of work/school/home address
- Personal ID
- Social security card
- Driver's license
- All kinds of personal financial information
- Bank account information
- Credit card information
- Financial account information
- Personal contacts
- Phone number
- According to social norms, all information that falls within the scope of privacy regulations.
- Requesting and sharing personal information
- Uploading content that includes personal information
- Impersonation and identity theft
- Impersonating another person
- Creating accounts using the mobile phone number and social media accounts or another person
7. Intentional interference of an Azar Live stream or degrading the quality of the community is prohibited.
- Spamming comments in order to disrupt an Azar Live chat.
- Interfering with the Azar Live stream by continuously chatting about unrelated topics.
- Arranging, inducing, or encouraging adults and minors to match and meet up which implies romantic or sexual relationships, such as a "blind date", etc.
- Livestreaming on another person's account, creating a fake account, trading items, gems, or accounts, including account transactions, etc.
- Forcing or threatening others to pay or send gifts.
- Streaming on Azar Live for a long time without any reaction or sound.
- Any violation of bylaws other than the above items. The host may remove guests or viewers from the Azar Live at their discretion.
8. All illegal activities as stipulated by law and acts contrary to general ethics/morality are not allowed within Azar Live, where applicable.
In addition, services may be restricted if they are judged to be contrary to the creation of a positive Azar Live experience.
- The act of inducing, encouraging, and assisting all X-rated adult services, including prostitution, sexual massages, etc.
- Promoting other platforms, selling items, etc.
- Selling of personal accounts and in-app goods to others.
- Promoting or participating in other illegal activities.
- Encouraging the investment of money and other valuables.
- Damaging an individual or groups by inducing financial loss, including phishing calls, dissemination of private information of the individual or of third parties, exposure, fraud, illegal transactions, etc.
- Manufacturing or showing illicit drugs.
- Selling or advertising illegal drugs.
- Streaming while drunk or under the influence of drugs.
- Illegal gambling
- Promoting behaviors and services, including illegal gambling/betting and illegal sports, etc.
- Enticing users to participate in games of chance that can result in the accumulation or loss of cash or cash equivalents (cryptocurrency, gift certificates, gifticons, exchange cards, prepaid cards, movie/performance tickets, etc.).
- Violation of traffic safety
- Chatting or streaming while driving.
- Impersonating an Azar Live administrator
- Copyright infringement
- Use of copyrighted sound sources/images/videos/content during an Azar Live without the permission of the copyright holder. Theft of other people's work and making unfair profits may subject one to legal punishment.
- Other illegal activities
- Portrait theft
- The act of using others' photos without permission as a cover image (including celebrities, influencers, etc.)
- Acts that violate the laws of the country where the user resides.
- Sharing information regarding illegal acts or inducing and encouraging acts in violation of laws and regulations.
- Other illegal activities not specified above.
- Portrait theft
9. Actions that disturb the Azar Live community and operations of Azar Live are prohibited.
- Actions other than those specified above that threaten the Azar Live community, user safety, or interfere with the normal service operation of the Azar Live Team. This includes actions that take place both inside and outside of Azar Live.
*In the event of a legal dispute between users due to an action in violation of any of the above items, the Azar Live Team shall not bear any responsibility for the legal dispute. (For more information, please refer to the "Restriction of Indemnity and Guarantee" item in the Terms and Conditions.)