• Azar Live stars can be earned by collecting gifts from viewers. Each gift has an equivalent gem value, and users will receive 10 stars for each gem gifted. For example, users will earn 50 stars when gifted a tulip (5 gems).
• As of May 1st 2022, the star exchange rate is 1 USD for 3,500 stars (users who requested a payout before May 1st will receive a payout at the old rate of 1 USD for 5,500 stars)
• Go to “My Page” on Azar Live (upper right corner)
• Click “Star Wallet”
• Click “Cashout Request”
• Submit necessary information & number of stars you would like to get paid for
• Wait for payout transaction
• Only hosts who fulfill the below conditions will be able to receive a payout:
→ Must have hosted first Azar Live stream at least 30 days prior to submitting a request
→ Must have streamed for at least 30 minutes in total prior to submitting a request
→ Must have received stars from at least 10 different gifters
• Azar will handle all requests on the 2nd and 4th Monday of every month. Requests will be processed within two weeks of the aforementioned Mondays.
• Users can only request a payout for a minimum of 250,000 stars, and up to a maximum of 7,000,000 stars
• Activities that are identified as abusive or unrelated to the originally intended use of the service may result in restriction or limitation of payout request.