Azar provides a place where you can interact with people from various nationalities, races, and cultural and religious backgrounds beyond routine life using real-time video. We prioritize your enjoyment through interaction based on common interests.
To achieve this, building a community where everyone can feel safe is a key. Below is a list of our community guidelines that we ask all users to abide by. If any user violates these guidelines, we may impose restrictions on the user at any time according to our internal regulations.
We encourage you to report any inappropriate behavior or content immediately. Azar Team reviews all reports thoroughly. Learn How to Report.
Azar Community Guidelines
You must be 17 or older to use Azar (The minimum age to use Azar Live is 18 years old.)
To promote a safe community, inappropriate content(videos, images, or texts) and bad behavior(words, gestures, or actions) are strictly prohibited.
1. Nudity, Pornography and Other Sexual Content
Sexual exposure and harassment are defined as severely prohibited and disciplined. Also, in the case of suggestive content or acts using objects (adult products, underwear, real dolls, etc.), we may impose restrictions on the service.
- Any kind of sexual contents and exposure are prohibited
- All kinds of nudity including exposing genitals, buttocks, nipples, pubic hair or the visible outline of genitals
- Any behavior implying sexual intents even without nudity
- Any content implying sexual behavior regardless of any gender
- Sexual intercourse and any behavior and content implying sexual intercourse
- Exposure and usage of sexual products
- Expressing or implying sexual intercourse with hand gestures
- Any pornography including videos, images or text
- Genitals of animals exposed intentionally
- Any behavior and content related to pedophilia
- Searching objects for sexual intercourse
- Intentional exposure of ones dressed in only underwear
- Expressing of certain sexual orientations which can offend others
- Please do not commit sexual harassment which can offend others
- Any comments considered as sexual harassment without the other’s agreement
- Suggestion of sexual intercourse or equivalent behavior
- Sexual harassment using the body
- Displaying a part of body with any object
- Comments considered as sexual harassment related to body
- Any expression which can be considered sexual by implication or intention
2. Protection of Minors
We set a limit on the usage of the service.
We do our best to minimize risk elements which minors might encounter. We strictly prohibit the minor under the age limit from the service and strongly restrict content which can negatively affect minors.
- You cannot use the service account when you are under the age limit
- Your age can be changed by Azar Team when it is believed that you created an account with a false age
- We strongly discipline sexual harassment or suggestions of illegal acts against minors
- We strongly restrict sexual harassment or content against minors
- Any sexual behavior against minors
- Any suggestion or implication of sexual acts against minors
- Any behavior or content related to pedophilia
- We strongly restrict content which encourages minors to inappropriate behavior
- Content in which minors drink alcohol
- Content in which minors smoke
- Protection of Minors - Please read the instructions for safety
3. Digital Sex Crime
Distribution and exposure of illegal filming or pornography are prohibited. If any provision of digital sex crimes violated, intensive restricment shall be executed. In the case of severe issues, Azar team shall discipline criminals and do our best to prevent recurrence, cooperating with external agencies.
4. Hatred, Insult, Bullying
We create a community where everyone respects each other beyond the barriers of nationalities, religions, and races. All kinds of discrimination, defamation, hate content, hate speech, bullying and threats are prohibited.
The criteria of discrimination and bullying includes not only individual, but also religion, race, ethnicity, nationality, age, gender, sexual orientation, political orientation, disability, physical condition and etc.
- Hate content is rejected
- Content or behavior of hatred against individual or certain groups
- Content which implies ideology of hatred
- Content or behavior of racism
- Suggestion or propaganda of organization of terrorism, hatred or crime
- Do not insult others/certain groups
- Content which ridicules and insults celebrity, politician or dead person
- Insulting others’ appearance
- Slandering and maligning others
- Swearing and cursing
- Offending others with hand gestures
- Bullying and threat are prohibited
- Bullying for private information of person or group
- Threatening for private information of person or group
- Bullying Others
- Demanding or threatening for money or equivalent object
- Bullying or threatening for screen captured or recorded
5. Hateful Conduct, mistreatment , violence content and any content that may sexually humiliate or offend others
Azar encourages you to enjoy joyful content and conversations through connecting different people throughout the world with common interests. Any kind of discrimination, defamation, bullying, hateful content or activities is prohibited. Examples are as follows:
- Do not share cruel or abused/abusing content
- Contents of cruelly abusing human or animals
- Scenes from horror movies
- Human or animal corpse images
- Execution scenes or content related to execution
- Acts of violence is prohibited in Azar
- Terrifying acts towards others using guns, knives, or weapons
- Photos of assault victims
- Do not share content related to self-harm or suicide
- Any behavior or content related self-harm or suicide
- Any behavior or content that encourages self-harm or suicide
- Any behavior harming yourself on purpose with weapons
- Any contents giving an unpleasant feelings to others are deleted after review
- Hateful images or actions
- Giving an unpleasant feelings with creepy masks
- Contents shown urine, excrement or toilet
- Contents shown enlarged skin wound or troubles
- Acts of showing the inside of the mouth or saliva on purpose
- Giving an unpleasant feelings to others with licking or sucking body parts
- Giving an unpleasant feelings with enlarging body parts on purpose
- Any deformed images
To protect all users’ privacy, in the case of sharing private and personal information on profiles, in accordance with Azar Team’s judgement, it can be deleted without any notice. Any unauthorized sharing of private information is prohibited. Demanding someone to share their personal information, theft of someone’s personal information or impersonation are prohibited. If you are forced to ask for personal information, please report it.
Below are the examples of private information that must not be demanded, shared, or used without permission:
- Personally identifiable information
- Legal name
- Email address
- Location of work/school/home address
- Current location, etc.
- Personal ID
- Social security card
- Driver's license
- Passport, etc.
- All kinds of personal financial information
- Bank account information
- Credit card information
- Financial account information, etc.
- Personal contacts and social media accounts
- Phone number
- Kakao Talk, Line
- Facebook/Instagram account, etc.
- All kinds of content that is reasonably expected to be private
- Sharing personal information
- Uploading content about personal information
- Requesting personal information
- Impersonation and identity theft
- Using someone’s photos
- Impersonating someone
- Creating accounts using someone else’s mobile phone number and social media accounts
7. All Kinds of Illegal Behavior and More
Above this, all illegal activities or immoral/unethical behavior that is socially unacceptable are prohibited. Also, service can be restricted or profile information can be changed if any acts are considered against building a positive community. Any can be distributed as inappropriate contents or acts in accordance with Azar team’s decision even though they are not stated on this community guideline. Also, according to this distribution, service can be restricted or Information can be changed such as age, gender etc.
- Offering, suggesting, or promoting any sexual services including prostitution, erotic massage, and compensated dating
- Any behavior or content that advertises illegal websites
- Advertising any products and services with no agreement with Azar Team
- Any behavior or content that offers an investment in exchange for money
- Any behavior or content related to phishing or scamming
- Any behavior or content that offers illegal drugs
- Any behavior or content that sells illegal drugs and advertises illegal drugs
- An act of using abnormal client
- Using clients including an emulator by abnormal ways
- An act of impersonating a service operator
- Impersonating Azar service operators
- Using Azar for purposes other than its intended use
- Violating other regulations or having a negative effects on Azar service
- Account sign-up by entering false information (gender, age)
- Capturing and recording someone without consent
- It is prohibited to submit false reports against users whose behavior does not violate our Terms of Service and Community Guidelines.