Select your language:
At Azar, our goal is to provide a place where you can meet anyone in the world and communicate. To achieve this, building a community where everyone can feel safe is key. Below is a list of our community guidelines that we ask all users to abide by. If any user violates these guidelines, we may impose restrictions on the user at any time according to our internal regulations. These restrictions may include: removal of content, suspension of account(s) and/or termination of account(s).
We encourage you to report any inappropriate behavior or content immediately. Azar Team reviews all reports thoroughly. Learn How to Report.
Azar Community Guidelines
To promote a safe community, inappropriate content(videos, images, or texts) and bad behavior(words, gestures or actions) are strictly prohibited.
Nudity, Pornography and Other Sexual Content
Any kind of unwanted sexual advance, full/partial nudity, sexual harassment or abuse are strictly prohibited. Examples include, but are not limited to:
- All kinds of nudity including exposing genitals, buttocks, nipples, pubic hair or the visible outline of genitals
- Soliciting or suggesting sexual acts
- Any behavior that is sexually suggestive such as moaning, groping , sexually explicit gestures, displaying sex toys or focusing on pelvic region
- Displaying erotica including pornography or uploading sexual images as a profile picture
- Any sexual act, sexual suggestion, sexual demand, sexual content that involves minors or content that relates to pedophilia
Hateful Conduct, Insult and Harassment
Any kind of discrimination, defamation, bullying, hateful content or activity is prohibited. Examples are as follows:
- Discrimination or harassment based on characteristics including religion, ethnicity, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, political standpoint, disability or medical condition
- All kinds of content with the intent to threat someone physically or mentally.
- All kinds of content with the intent to degrade, bully or insult someone
Gore, Abuse, Violence, Disgust
Any kind of content or activity that may display extreme violence or arouse intense fear or repulsion.
- Sharing any content that encourages or promotes self-harm or telling someone to hurt or kill themselves
- Sharing any content that involves or encourages murder, suicide, torture, physical abuse or extreme violence
- Displaying weapons, including guns and knives, intimidating or threatening someone with any kind of weapon
- Any content or behavior that is related to acts of terrorism
- All kinds of content that induce fear, disgust or repulsion in someone
Sharing of Private Information of Oneself or Others
To protect all users' privacy, Azar Team may delete any profile that contains private and personal information. Any unauthorized sharing of private information is prohibited. Demanding someone to share their personal information, theft of someone's personal information or impersonation are prohibited. Below are the examples of private information that must not be demanded, shared or used without permission.
- Personally identifiable information: real name, email address, location, work/school/home address, etc
- Personal ID : Social security card, driver's license, passport, etc
- All kinds of personal financial information : Bank account information, credit card information, financial account information, etc
- Personal contacts and social media accounts : phone number, whatsapp/facebook/instagram account, etc
- All kinds of content that is reasonably expected to be private. For example, streaming another account holder's app usage without permission is prohibited.
Digital Sex Crime
Any behavior that is considered to be a digital sex crime is strictly prohibited. Digital Sex Crime includes recording someone's body, spreading/threatening to spread, save, display the recordings of someone's body without consent, or any other behavior that invades someone's sexual autonomy or personality rights in cyberspace. Examples are as follows:
- Taking a screenshot of someone's profile information or recording a video/sound of someone's service usage without permission
- Streaming someone's Azar usage in video/audio without permission
- Sharing someone's personal information online or to a 3rd party without permission
- Blackmailing someone with captured images, recordings, videos of service usage or other personally identifiable information or threatening someone to share such content to any third party
- Coercing someone into any behavior against their will with captured images, recordings, videos of service usage or other personally identifiable information
All Kinds of Illegal Behavior and Unethical Behavior
All illegal activities or immoral/unethical behavior that is socially unacceptable are prohibited.
- Offering, suggesting or promoting any sexual service including prostitution, erotic massage and compensated dating
- Offering, soliciting, demanding sexual content and services, blackmailing for or bribing into such content and services
- Using, selling or promoting all illegal drugs
- Any behavior or content related to phishing or scamming
- Any behavior or content that are prohibited by law
To ensure a positive environment, the activities listed below are prohibited.
- Promoting any kind of services/products without Azar Team's approval
- Using someone's photos/drawings without permission or uploading content that violates someone's intellectual property right
- Creating an account with someone's phone number or social media account
**Azar Team reserve the right to suspend any user at any time for any content / behavior that we determine to be inappropriate or harmful, even if it is not specified in the community guidelines.